Sure, Toys R’ Us is gone, but there are still hundreds of great options to buy kid’s toys online.
Buying kid’s toys online is easy but visiting actual brick-and-mortar toy stores is still more fun.
Here’s a comprehensive list of places to buy toys for babies, toddlers, boys and girls, and even teens.
Buy Toys For Kids Online
Fat Brain Toys are toy experts.
Their mission is to enrich families and provide “A Smarter Way to Play” by inspiring creativity and sparking curiosity. They design and curate world-class toys and games while providing an extraordinary customer experience.
In an era where many toy companies have struggled and failed, Fat Brain Toys is proof that quality products, hard work, and Midwestern hospitality can be a truly powerful combination.
The people at Firestar Toys are just a bunch of (slightly mad) LEGO loving “Kids at heart” who are passionate about bringing you a fantastic range of creative, collectible and rare LEGO minifigures.
Firestar Toys is committed to helping inspire awesome people such as yourself to be creative with our products and create your own minifigures from our extensive range of parts and accessories.
WHERE TO START: Custom design your own LEGO mini-figure!
Next, with over ten years in after-school enrichment and daycare, EZ Play Indoor Jungle Gyms know what kids like.
You don’t need to take our word for it, though visit any school playground and you’ll notice that kids LOVE jungle gyms.
EZPlay indoor playgrounds are handmade to exacting standards to ensure your children can grow healthy and strong using them for years to come.
They combine safety, fun, convenience, and affordability into each unit we offer.
EZ Play provides kids with what they love and what is also good for them.
WHERE TO START: The Koala adventure jungle gym is the largest kid’s playset and folds up when not in use.
From toys and games to television, movies, digital gaming, and consumer products, Hasbro offer a variety of ways for audiences to experience its iconic brands, including NERF, My Little Pony, Transformers, Play-Doh, Monopoly, Baby Alive and MAGIC: The Gathering, as well as premier partner brands.
WHERE TO START: The Hot Deals section is every toy kids want for half the cost.
Think Cool Toys has the coolest pop culture stuff on the web!
They stock hundreds of awesome plush toys, vinyl figures, apparel, things for your home, and stuff for your dog in a warehouse somewhere in the San Francisco Bay Area.
Their goal is to bring you all of our favorite video games and tv shows all in one spot.
WHERE TO START: Start with the top sellers across the website including Minecraft and South Park schwag.
U.S. Toy has been inspiring FUN since 1953.
From day one, their mission has been to provide affordable and safe products that help you learn, create, play and celebrate with the ones you love.
For the last three generations, U.S. Toy Company aspired to turn a passion for family into a store where parents and kids can explore creativity, imagination and create lasting memories.
WHERE TO START: Check out the huge selection of party toys.
A toy and company near and dear to my heart.
LEGO has been a part of my life since the 1980s. My son is now addicted.
Do I need to say more?
WHERE TO START: ANYWHERE!!
PLAYMOBILs unique play principle stimulates imagination and creativity and thus promotes child development.
Since 1974, PLAYMOBIL toys, created by Hans Beck, have become a classic throughout children’s playrooms, with play themes ranging from a pirate ship to a hospital set.
Over 3 billion of the beloved play figures with the iconic smile have been produced since that time, sparking imaginative play for children all over the world.
WHERE TO START: The PLAYMOBIL bundles section makes shopping easier by bundling sets for lower prices.
Tired of the tedious corporate grind, Mike Boyer, Steve Loney, and Ron Madoch hatch a brilliant plan in 2001: to develop a company centered on fun products.
And what couldn’t be more enjoyable than a business selling costumes, toys, and collectibles?
Toynk Toys aims to deliver an ever-expanding array of cool costumes, trendy toys, and hot collectibles to you, our valued customers.
WHERE TO START: Toynk has more plush toys than your kid does. Believe it.
Big Bad Toy Store brings you breaking news on the coolest new toys as they debut and some of the most badass collectible figures ever created.
WHERE TO START: Marvel’s Spider-Man as Spider-Punk.
— BigBadToyStore (@BigBadToyStore) September 7, 2018
Buy Kid’s Toys Online From Websites You Know
But are still worth mentioning…
- Amazon Toys: Thousands of kid’s toys and low prices. If Amazon doesn’t have it, it might not exist.
- Walmart Toys: Walmart doesn’t just offer huge discounts on everyday items. The discount on toys is also substantial.
- Target Toys: You can’t leave the store without spending less than $100, and shopping online is just as addictive and simple.
- Kohl’s Toys: A great place for low price kid’s clothes and discounted kid’s toys.
- Wayfair.com: Wayfair is one of the world’s largest online destinations for the home, but they also have an extensive toy section.
- Sears.com: The days of the Sears catalog are long gone, and the brick-and-mortar stores are slowly disappearing, but the website is still going strong with hundreds of popular kid’s toys.
- Kmart.com: Everything we said about Sears is true for Kmart. Browse around to find low priced toys to buy online.
- Burlington Coat Factory: The company is more than just great coats and discounted name brands. They have a gargantuan selection of toys for kids of all ages.
Places To Buy Popular Toys
MORE AWESOME KID’S TOYS
- The Best New Nerf Guns & Blasters For Under $50
- How To Make Slime Recipes With And Without Glue And Borax
- Titanic Lego Recreation Is Amazing Until You Find Out The Time Involved
- Sonic The Hedgehog Turns 25
- LEGO Adds Stay-At-Home Dad Minifig Who Moonlights As A Lumberjack
- Most Hard-To-Find Toys of the Last 30 Years
The Message With A Bottle team writes about gear and products. Occasionally, we write about items in our affiliate partnerships and get a small percentage of the revenue from sales.