The moment after this message was posted to Facebook, I counted on my fingers to ten and checked the comments.
And there it was…
A comment saying I was being insensitive to people with Alzheimer’s.
Ugh. I was ready to get all “RAGE RAGE RAGE I DID NOT RAGE RAGE!” but another reader summed up my feelings without caps lock on.
“You know you can joke about something and understand that the real thing is serious. Most times having humor is the only thing that gets you through.”
Yes. What she said.
But in Caps Lock.
WHAT TO READ NEXT
- Best Parenting Websites & Blogs Every Mom And Dad Should Read
- Amazing! 75 Best Life Quotes To Share With Your Kids
- Best Men’s Websites Every Dad Should Read
- Best Websites To Buy Kids Toys Now That Toys R Us Is Gone
- Dad Websites Every Man Should Read At Least Once A Week
- Single Parent Resources: The Best Websites For Solo Mothers & Fathers
JUST FOR PARENTS
[shop-page-wp category=’Just For Parents’]