An actual conversation that happened in the house.
Her: “He’s having a playdate tomorrow. His room is a mess. You should clean it.”
(5-minute stare down)
Me: “Oh you were being for real?”
Cleaning before a playdate is like brushing and flossing before letting an MMA fighter knock yourteeth out.
It’s a waste of time!
No one notices!
These are all things I yelled in my mind.
“Fine, I’ll clean it.”
WHAT TO READ NEXT
- Best Parenting Websites & Blogs Every Mom And Dad Should Read
- Amazing! 75 Best Life Quotes To Share With Your Kids
- Best Men’s Websites Every Dad Should Read
- Best Websites To Buy Kids Toys Now That Toys R Us Is Gone
- Dad Websites Every Man Should Read At Least Once A Week
- Single Parent Resources: The Best Websites For Solo Mothers & Fathers
JUST FOR PARENTS
[shop-page-wp category=’Just For Parents’]