Blink and they’re at each other’s throats. Blink again, and they’re hugging as best friends.
It only takes a toy or a game gone wrong or an accidental poke to the pupil to turn sibling into UFC combatants.
First, you attempt to settle the dispute. It doesn’t work.
Then you try to gather enough intel tofind the aggressor. Bad idea.
Finally, at ropes end, an angry voice is raised at both. Now everyone is crying. Even you.
After what feels like an eternity plus one week the war ends. With an accord reached both armies have retreated into their respective camps.
Who fires the next warning shot?
WHAT TO READ NEXT
- Best Parenting Websites & Blogs Every Mom And Dad Should Read
- Amazing! 75 Best Life Quotes To Share With Your Kids
- Best Men’s Websites Every Dad Should Read
- Best Websites To Buy Kids Toys Now That Toys R Us Is Gone
- Dad Websites Every Man Should Read At Least Once A Week
- Single Parent Resources: The Best Websites For Solo Mothers & Fathers
JUST FOR PARENTS
[shop-page-wp category=’Just For Parents’]