Most Popular & Best Priced Nerf Guns & Blasters
Looking for the newest NERF guns, blasters, darts and accessories? You’ve come to the right place.
NERF guns are one of the most popular toys with kids of all ages. The original Nerf blaster, Blast-A-Ball, debuted in 1989 and the guns have come a long way since that time.
Through the 1990s and 2000s, NERF expanded their line of guns and blasters to shoot missiles, balls, and even suction-cup darts. There’s even a line of NERF guns for girls!
Types Of Nerf Guns
The main sub-line of Nerf blasters is N-Strike, first launched in 2004, was updated in 2012 as N-Strike Elite.
Other Nerf gun product lines include:
- Vortex: Hasbro introduced a this line of Nerf blasters in 2011. The blasters fire small green, bright orange or white glow-in-the-dark discs made of soft plastic covered in foam.
- Zombie Strike: Released in 2013, the Zombie Strike line of Nerf guns is geared toward fans of Humans vs. Zombies games.
- Modulus: Nerf Modulus blaster line includes a number of accessories and accessory kits. The blasters are typically white, grey and green.
- Rebelle: Aimed at the female demographic, this line of blasters sport pink, purple and teal colors.
- Rival: This line of Nerf guns taked aim at capturing the adult demographic.Nerf Rival blasters fire small foam balls referred to by Nerf as “Rival high impact rounds.”
Most Popular & Top-Rated NERF Guns
Here’s a quick but comprehensive rundown of the top-rated and most popular Nerf guns according to website ratings collected on Amazon, the official Hasbro website, and other major retail websites.
Nerf Zombie Strike Doominator
he zombies are getting stronger, and so are the survivors battling them theyre inventing new battle gear and teaming up with other zombie fighters to keep striking back! Take aim with the Nerf Zombie Strike Doominator blaster and deliver some dart-firing doom!
Nerf Zombie Strike Crossfire Bow Blaster
No one knows exactly what happened the day the zombies struck. All we know is someone had to strike back. Nerf Zombie Strike blasters put you in the middle of the battle to defend humanity against a zombie invasion.
Join the battle against the Zombies and defend the world with the Nerf Zombie Strike CrossFire Bow blaster.
Nerf N-Strike Elite AccuStrike RaptorStrike
Kids can strike with confidence and skill as they fire darts designed for accuracy! The Nerf N-Strike Elite RaptorStrike blaster is part of the AccuStrike Series, which features darts designed for greater accuracy. Hit the mark with the precision of the most accurate Nerf darts.
The bolt-action blaster comes with 2 six-dart clips and 18 darts to keep battlers stocked for their Nerf battles.
Nerf N-Strike Mega CycloneShock
Shock the competition with the blasting power of the NERF N-STRIKE MEGA CycloneShock blaster! Blast 6 darts from the rotating drum without reloading. Send the NERF MEGA darts screaming through the air up to 90 feet (27 meters).
Nerf Rival Apollo XV-700 Blaster
Experience intense head-to-head competition with the ultimate precision and power of the Nerf Rival Apollo XV-700 blaster! Choose a blaster color and go into battle as the Red Team or the Blue Team.
The Apollo XV-700 blaster has a spring-action cocking mechanism and fires at a velocity up to 100 fps (30 mps). It comes with an easy-load magazine and 7 high-impact rounds.
Nerf Laser Ops Alpha Point Pro (2-pack)
The Nerf Laser Ops Pro AlphaPoint blaster 2-pack gives players everything they need to face off in head-to-head live-action laser battles right out of the box!
AlphaPoint blasters fire a single-shot IR burst with each pull of the trigger and register hits with lights and sounds, while lights on the back display health status and ammo capacity.
Designed with unlimited ammo, the blasters have a quick-reload button to replenish supply.
Best Places To Buy NERF Guns
Fortunately, Nerf guns are available at most major retailers but the blasters tend to sell out quickly, especially during the holiday season.
Here are the best websites to buy Nerf guns when your local store has nothing but empty shelves.
Walmart.com is one of the fastest and easiest places to buy Nerf guns for several reasons.
First, the store carries just about every Nerf gun made and allows shoppers to browse by product line, price, the age of the child and even color and number of pieces!
Next, they offer several shipping options or customers can choose to have the blasters shipped to their closest Walmart location, free of charge.
NERF GUNS ATTARGET
Next, Target is another popular Nerf gun buying option.
The website offers free 2-day delivery, in-store pickup, and carries all the new and latest Nerf guns before they hit stores.
Nerf guns on Amazon
Amazon is the best spot to find the newest Nerf blasters and hard-to-find, out-of-production blasters, darts, and accessories.
There are also some Nerf guns exclusive to Amazon.
If you can’t find the Nerf blaster you’re looking for on the official Hasbro Toy Shop website, it probably doesn’t exist!
5 GREAT NERF GUNS UNDER $25
- Nerf Zombie Strike FlipFury Blaster [$13.50]
- Zombie Strike Brainsaw Blaster [$23.40]
- Nerf N-Strike Elite DoubleBreach Blaster [$18.89]
- Zombie Strike Hammershot Blaster From Nerf [$9.97]
- Longarm Nerf Doomlands Toy Blaster [$14.98]
5 AWESOME NERF BLASTERS UNDER $50
- Nerf Modulus Regulator [$28.98]
- Laser Ops Burst Fire Combat Blaster From Nerf [$39.99]
- Doomlands “The Judge” From Nerf [$39.99]
- Nerf Thunderhawk AccuStrike Mega Toy Blaster [$25.82]
- N-Strike Elite Stryfe Blaster [$37.95]
NERF GUN ACCESSORIES ANY KID WOULD WANT
Its not enough to just have fun Nerf blasters and water guns. A true Nerf solider needs gear to wage foam-bullet wars.
Check out these awesome tactical vests, targets, masks and more.
[shop-page-wp category=’Shop|Nerf Guns’]
WHAT TO READ NEXT
- Best Parenting Websites Every Mom & Dad Should Read
- Where To Buy Kids Toys Now That Toys R Us Is Gone
- 33 Great Riddles For Kids With Answers
- 25+ Walt Disney World Vacation Tips & Advice From Magic Kingdom Experts
- 100+ Great Gifts For Dad You Never Thought To Buy
Did you love this article? Subscribe via EMAIL and never miss another one again!
How To Peel Sticky Notes Correctly – Because You’re Doing It Wrong