Clint Edwards is a writer and creator of the popular parenting website No Idea What I’m Doing.
It’s one of the best dad websites that every father should read.
When hes not saying insane things to his kid, his work has been featured on Good Morning America, The New York Times, The Washington PostandThe Huffington Post.
Clints also the author of the bookThis Is Why We Cant Have Nice Thingswith another book on the way.
Here’s a list of all of Clint’s work that appeared on this website.
‘No Idea What I’m Doing’ Archive
- 5 Important Life Skills Ive Learned From My Toddler
- How I Reacted To My Son Expressing His Love Of Pink
- Never Say This To Your Wife When The Kids Keep You Both Up All Night
- How A Punch In The Balls Led To A Talk With My Son About Puberty
- A Conversation With My 7-Year-Old About My Tattoos
- I Said The P Word To My Wife And Not The One Youre Assuming
- It Isnt Often I Get To Be My Wifes Hero
- I Asked My Wife If She Would Get Remarried If I Died
- My Wife Gave Birth The Least I Could Do Was Get A Vasectomy
- Why Im Afraid I Might Never Understand My Daughter
- The 5 Stages Of Cleaning With Children
- 17 Things I Plan On Doing To My Kids First Car Just For Payback!
MORE FROM CLINT
The Exact Moment My Kids Realized Im Human
10 Insane Things Ive Said To My Toddler That Made Sense At The Time
Lessons My Kids Learned The Hard Way – And Im Glad
The Day We Caught Our Kids Checking Out Each Others Butthole
My Reaction To Finding Out My Wife Uses A Period Tracking App
Remember to check out “No Idea What I’m Doing” for more great parenting pieces.