It’s one thing when a school lectures parents about kid inside the classroom but it’s a whole other issue when schools try to dictate how peopleparent when it’s got little to do with school.
An elementary school posted a chart to Facebook with suggested bedtimes for kids. Parents of kids in the school lost their MINDS, the post went viral, and now parents from across the country are going apeshit about the chart.
Suggested Bedtimes For Kids Ages 5-12
My kid would laugh in my face if I put him in bed at 6:45, considering he’d probably still have dinner in his hand. Here are a couple of the comments from parents regarding these “suggestions.”
There are obviously no hard-and-fast rules for sleep behavior and putting a child down for the night. As always, there is individual variation and every kid is unique. If your routine is working, then it is probably best for you.
So what do you think of these suggested bedtimes for kids? Do you agree? Disagree? Did you laugh just as hard as I did?
WHAT TO READ NEXT
- Best Parenting Websites & Blogs Every Mom And Dad Should Read
- Amazing! 75 Best Life Quotes To Share With Your Kids
- Best Men’s Websites Every Dad Should Read
- Best Websites To Buy Kids Toys Now That Toys R Us Is Gone
- Dad Websites Every Man Should Read At Least Once A Week
- Single Parent Resources: The Best Websites For Solo Mothers & Fathers
JUST FOR PARENTS
[shop-page-wp category=’Just For Parents’]