The American Chemical Society’s YouTube channel, Reactions, posted the most important video of all time.
They’ve answered the question I’ve asked myself, thousands of times, especially in the middle of the night.
Why does stepping onLEGOs hurts so god damn much?!?
“This week Reactions explains the science behind the soul-crushing pain of stepping on a LEGO. We’re talking nociception today folks, and the chemistry of how these little two gram blocks pack enough punch to send you into orbit.”
The videoalso explains why stepping on anythingsucks, but more specifically, why those little awesome blocks hurt so damn much.
Why Does Stepping On LEGOs Hurt So Bad?
LEGO Stuff That Doesn’t Hurt At All
- LEGO Gifts For Fans That Arent Building Sets
- LEGOs Are Therapy And Theres No Copay
- Theres So Much To Love About This Classic LEGO Ad From 80s
- LEGO Architecture Studio SetIs Perfect For Kids Who Dont Give A Crap About Heroes
- LEGO SculpturesCast Amazing Wall Shadows
JUST FOR PARENTS
[shop-page-wp category=’Just For Parents’]