I told him there are absolutely no monsters under his bed. It’s too obvious of a hiding spot.
We both checked. Nothing but dust and toys.
Honestly, the noise was me jumping for joy because it was bedtime.
The things that go bump in the night are the sounds of parents finishing all the things they couldn’t during the day.
WHAT TO READ NEXT
- Best Parenting Websites & Blogs Every Mom And Dad Should Read
- Amazing! 75 Best Life Quotes To Share With Your Kids
- Best Men’s Websites Every Dad Should Read
- Best Websites To Buy Kids Toys Now That Toys R Us Is Gone
- Dad Websites Every Man Should Read At Least Once A Week
- Single Parent Resources: The Best Websites For Solo Mothers & Fathers
- Old School Dads Is A Must-Follow Instagram For Every Parent
JUST FOR PARENTS
[shop-page-wp category=’Just For Parents’]