Alright, maybe they won’t hate me, but they’ll probably have animosity about things they feel I did right/wrong/too much/not enough/never/always.
You’re damned if you do. You’re damned if you don’t. I’ll be damned.
WHAT TO READ NEXT
- Best Parenting Websites & Blogs Every Mom And Dad Should Read
- Amazing! 75 Best Life Quotes To Share With Your Kids
- Best Men’s Websites Every Dad Should Read
- Best Websites To Buy Kids Toys Now That Toys R Us Is Gone
- Dad Websites Every Man Should Read At Least Once A Week
- Single Parent Resources: The Best Websites For Solo Mothers & Fathers
Click for more funny parenting advice and follow me on FACEBOOK, TWITTER, INSTAGRAM or get occasional EMAILS about all my stuff.
JUST FOR PARENTS
[shop-page-wp category=’Just For Parents’]
0 comments on “Parenting Note #335 – Hate Is A Strong Word”