I didn’t know the origin of April Fool’s Day. So I looked it up.
“On April 1, 1700, English pranksters begin popularizing the annual tradition of April Fools Day by playing practical jokes on each other. Although the day, also called All Fools Day, has been celebrated for several centuries by different cultures, its exact origins remain a mystery.”
Sure, no one wants to shoulder the blame for the dumbest holiday ever.
WHAT TO READ NEXT
- Best Parenting Websites & Blogs Every Mom And Dad Should Read
- Amazing! 75 Best Life Quotes To Share With Your Kids
- Best Men’s Websites Every Dad Should Read
- Best Websites To Buy Kids Toys Now That Toys R Us Is Gone
- Dad Websites Every Man Should Read At Least Once A Week
- Single Parent Resources: The Best Websites For Solo Mothers & Fathers
JUST FOR PARENTS
[shop-page-wp category=’Just For Parents’]