I don’t mind Back to School night.
I actually just go to sit in the tiny desks and pretend I’m a giant.
And because I know all the stuff hanging on the walls.
“Sir, we know you know the alphabet, you don’t have to read the letters out loud.”
More Back To School Related Stuff To Read
- School Posts “Helpful” Guide To Suggested Bedtimes For Kids
- Parents Explain Why Theyre Sad Kids Are Going Back To School
- Notes About Raising Kids Every Parent Will Laugh At
- This Is The “Biggest Parenting Problem” Of Our Time
WHAT TO READ NEXT
- Best Parenting Websites & Blogs Every Mom And Dad Should Read
- Amazing! 75 Best Life Quotes To Share With Your Kids
- Best Men’s Websites Every Dad Should Read
- Best Websites To Buy Kids Toys Now That Toys R Us Is Gone
- Dad Websites Every Man Should Read At Least Once A Week
- Single Parent Resources: The Best Websites For Solo Mothers & Fathers
JUST FOR PARENTS
[shop-page-wp category=’Just For Parents’]