She’s too young to actually understand the gesture but I swear my4-year-old flicked her hand at me right after I put down her bowl of chips.
That “be gone” little hand flipping up.
She can’t know what it means.
She better not know what it means, because if she does, I’m going to make her life miserable from now until my body is pine-boxed.
It was probably my imagination.
I’m putting a Help Wanted sign by the door just in case.
WHAT TO READ NEXT
- Best Parenting Websites Every Mom & Dad Should Read
- Where To Buy Kids Toys Now That Toys R Us Is Gone
- 33 Great Riddles For Kids With Answers
- 25+ Walt Disney World Vacation Tips & Advice From Magic Kingdom Experts
- 100+ Great Gifts For Dad You Never Thought To Buy
0 comments on “Parenting Note #316 – Help Wanted”