Have you ever taken a moment to taste some of the food restaurants pass off as kids meals?
Not the places that just make smaller portions of regular meals, I’m talking specifically about chain restaurants.
From my experience, most of it tastes like crap.
Semi-warmed crap. I don’t imagine the short order cooks spend much time on kids meals besides the required 2 minutes in front of the microwave heating up hockey pucks disguised as hamburgers and scooping mac and cheese from tubs the size of above ground pools.
If a place is letting your kid eat free, you’re better off not making them eat there at all.
WHAT TO READ NEXT
- Best Parenting Websites & Blogs Every Mom And Dad Should Read
- Amazing! 75 Best Life Quotes To Share With Your Kids
- Best Men’s Websites Every Dad Should Read
- Best Websites To Buy Kids Toys Now That Toys R Us Is Gone
- Dad Websites Every Man Should Read At Least Once A Week
- Single Parent Resources: The Best Websites For Solo Mothers & Fathers