I’m always curious about the look on my face at that moment when the kids are cooperative and go “ok, dad” without any whining, groaning, bitching and complaining.
And in that moment I believe in miracles.
Can they see the tear forming in the corner of my eye?
The moments are rare, but when they happen, they’re absolutely amazing.
Parenting is all about these moments. They make all the rest of tolerable.
WHAT TO READ NEXT
- Best Parenting Websites & Blogs Every Mom And Dad Should Read
- Amazing! 75 Best Life Quotes To Share With Your Kids
- Best Men’s Websites Every Dad Should Read
- Best Websites To Buy Kids Toys Now That Toys R Us Is Gone
- Dad Websites Every Man Should Read At Least Once A Week
- Single Parent Resources: The Best Websites For Solo Mothers & Fathers
JUST FOR PARENTS
[shop-page-wp category=’Just For Parents’]