An Instagram comment to this note really made me laugh.
It said something to effect of “you must be a sad person if you need something like this,” meaning, I must be a terrible parent if I need a photo editing program to make me look like a better dad.
Here’s what’s sad —
1) people haven’t figured out yet everything I write is a joke and
2) there’s no such thing as a perfect parent. Perfect in pictures is possible. Perfect in life is impossible.
I’d rather look like the worst dad ever in my notes and be the best dad I could be in real life.
WHAT TO READ NEXT
- Best Parenting Websites & Blogs Every Mom And Dad Should Read
- Amazing! 75 Best Life Quotes To Share With Your Kids
- Best Men’s Websites Every Dad Should Read
- Best Websites To Buy Kids Toys Now That Toys R Us Is Gone
- Dad Websites Every Man Should Read At Least Once A Week
- Single Parent Resources: The Best Websites For Solo Mothers & Fathers
JUST FOR PARENTS
[shop-page-wp category=’Just For Parents’]