“OK! OK! I’ll talk! I tell you anything you want to know!!”
I’m not saying I could survive torture but sometimes I’d rather listen to a faucet drip for four days than hear anything about StampyCat.
WHAT TO READ NEXT
- Best Parenting Websites & Blogs Every Mom And Dad Should Read
- Amazing! 75 Best Life Quotes To Share With Your Kids
- Best Men’s Websites Every Dad Should Read
- Best Websites To Buy Kids Toys Now That Toys R Us Is Gone
- Dad Websites Every Man Should Read At Least Once A Week
- Single Parent Resources: The Best Websites For Solo Mothers & Fathers
Click for more funny parenting advice and follow me on FACEBOOK, TWITTER, INSTAGRAM or get occasional EMAILS about all my stuff.
3 comments on “Parenting Note #312 – The Art of War and Parenting”