I saw a comic online claiming that applying sunscreen to kids was like wrestling an alligator. That’s partly true, but, at least the alligator leaves when the match is over.
The kids stick around for a couple of decades.
WHAT TO READ NEXT
- Best Parenting Websites & Blogs Every Mom And Dad Should Read
- Amazing! 75 Best Life Quotes To Share With Your Kids
- Best Men’s Websites Every Dad Should Read
- Best Websites To Buy Kids Toys Now That Toys R Us Is Gone
- Dad Websites Every Man Should Read At Least Once A Week
- Single Parent Resources: The Best Websites For Solo Mothers & Fathers
Click for more funny parenting advice and follow me on FACEBOOK, TWITTER, INSTAGRAM or get occasional EMAILS about all my stuff.
0 comments on “Parenting Note #322 – Sunscreen Is Equal To Torture”