I’m not sure why she felt the need to put her pants back on for dinner.
I never do.
I also don’t know how taking your pants off makes her a better artist but I’ll never question her creative process.
I’m also not big into keeping a dress code or make the kids wear clothes for certain occasions.
Yes, I make sure they don’t look like slobs. But I don’t argue about proper attire or adhere to certain dress codes in specific situations.
Probably because I know there will always be a kid at every event who looks like he’s hungover and put on whatever was hanging off the end of his bed.
He dresses just like his dad.
WHAT TO READ NEXT
- Best Parenting Websites & Blogs Every Mom And Dad Should Read
- Amazing! 75 Best Life Quotes To Share With Your Kids
- Best Men’s Websites Every Dad Should Read
- Best Websites To Buy Kids Toys Now That Toys R Us Is Gone
- Dad Websites Every Man Should Read At Least Once A Week
- Single Parent Resources: The Best Websites For Solo Mothers & Fathers
Click for more funny parenting advice and follow me on FACEBOOK, TWITTER, INSTAGRAM or get occasional EMAILS about all my stuff.
JUST FOR PARENTS
[shop-page-wp category=’Just For Parents’]
0 comments on “Parenting Tip #363 – Keep A Loose Dress Code”