“Why are you so clean? Are you ditching camp and going to the mall?”
“If you were at summer camp all day, show me something you learned.”
“Here, start a fire in the yard.”
“I DON’T CARE IF THOSE ARE POOL NOODLES, MAKE A DAMN FIRE!!!”
I’ve talked about camp before. The kids love it. I love it. I wish it existed when I was a kid.
Maybe next year I can apply to be a summer camp counselor.
“Sure, you can see my resume, but wouldn’t you rather see me build a fire with these pool noodles?!?!”
WHAT TO READ NEXT
- Best Parenting Websites & Blogs Every Mom And Dad Should Read
- Amazing! 75 Best Life Quotes To Share With Your Kids
- Best Men’s Websites Every Dad Should Read
- Best Websites To Buy Kids Toys Now That Toys R Us Is Gone
- Dad Websites Every Man Should Read At Least Once A Week
- Single Parent Resources: The Best Websites For Solo Mothers & Fathers