Brain freeze be damned.
My kids eat ice cream so face it doesn’t have time to melt. It only has time to create faux facial hair.
I thought my daughter grew a goatee while at camp.
It was a chocolate pudding pop.
I will say that she’s much neater at eating than the 8-year-old. He can’t eat any meal without leaving a beard of food on his face.
WHAT TO READ NEXT
- Best Parenting Websites Every Mom & Dad Should Read
- Where To Buy Kids Toys Now That Toys R Us Is Gone
- 33 Great Riddles For Kids With Answers
- 25+ Walt Disney World Vacation Tips & Advice From Magic Kingdom Experts
- 100+ Great Gifts For Dad You Never Thought To Buy
Did you love this article? Subscribe via EMAIL and never miss another one again!
How To Peel Sticky Notes Correctly – Because You’re Doing It Wrong