Brain freeze be damned.
My kids eat ice cream so face it doesn’t have time to melt. It only has time to create faux facial hair.
I thought my daughter grew a goatee while at camp.
It was a chocolate pudding pop.
I will say that she’s much neater at eating than the 8-year-old.
He can’t eat any meal without leaving a beard of food on his face.
HERE ARE SOME PARENTING NOTES YOU PROBABLY MISSED
- Parenting Tip #352 – Don’t Give In To Peer Pressure
- Parenting Tip #353 – Meeting Your Kid For The First Time
- Parenting Note #354 – Teach Old School Values
- Parenting Note #355 – Explore Ancient Rituals
- Parenting Note #356 – Cleanliness Is Next To Freakoutliness
- Parenting Tip #359 – Home Remedies That Don’t Include Buying Leeches
Did you love this article? Subscribe via EMAIL and never miss another one again!
How To Peel Sticky Notes Correctly – Because You’re Doing It Wrong