It’s crazy how the last ten minutes are often the most exhausting of the day.
I can’t wait until the kids just go to bed on their own – or stay up all night – and I’m not in charge of the teeth brushing, water drinking, book reading, and other nighttime rituals.
Let’s review some of the statements I often make right before bed…
- brush your teeth (repeated 10 times)
- get your water (repeated 9 times)
- stop trying to say goodnight to the cat
- stop punching your brother/sister
- stop trying to pull your brother off the ladder when he’s climbing the bunk
- stop jumping around
- you don’t need this many stuffed animals in bed, you’re running out of bed
- stop wrestling
- stop trying to convince the cat to come into your bed
- stop throwing things at each other
- stop acting like it’s 9 am and not 9 pm
- stop being pains in my ass
I might just print these out and hang them in their room.
OTHER THINGS I TALKED ABOUT WHEN I WASN’T WRITING NOTES
On the show this week, Jamaal Sanderson discusses his transition from an athlete to a fitness “performer”, the importance of exercise and escape & the filthy playlist the moms in his class blast alone in the car. LISTEN NOW -> https://t.co/uWvPpgDuPS pic.twitter.com/znd26Kmw3x
— WeRunThis (@WeRunThis_Pod) March 18, 2021
— Stephanie Bowen (@stephnay) March 16, 2021
ON THIS WEEK’S EPISODE OF “WE RUN THIS”– I talk to Jamaal Sanderson about his transition from semi-pro athlete to fitness “performer,” being a father, the importance of exercise and escape & the filthy playlist the moms in his class blast alone in the car.
OTHER THINGS I WROTE ABOUT AFTER THE KIDS FINALLY WENT TO BED
- TikTok Star Who Lets Fans Pick His Meals For Entire Day Completes Toughest Challenge So Far
- Alex Ovechkin Is Training The Next Great Hockey Star – His 2-Year-Old Son With The Sick Slapshot
- Illinois Firefighter Posts Scary Photos Showing Why People Should Never Screw With Downed Power Lines
- Mom Uses School Computer Access To Help Daughter Win HS Honor No One Cares About After Graduation
Thanks for reading! If you like this article, please take a second to like, comment, or share this with friends or random strangers. If you’re new to the website, please take a second to follow me on INSTAGRAM, TIKTOK, FACEBOOK, TWITTER, or TUMBLR.