I have an awful memory.
My adult ADHD is partially to blame but I’m an adult and I can’t pass the buck.
There aren’t many ways to trick the brain but there are ways to keep it from making life difficult.
Taking notes is one way. I suggest it even for people with insane recollections.
It’s important to keep notes on your kids.
Not the kind of parenting notes I write, actual notes.
I don’t do this enough.
If I just wrote down their friend’s names, the games they’re into, the food they like and hate, and other little minor but noteworthy answers, I can stop asking the same old questions.
I’ll have to make a note to keep more notes. Let’s see how that works out.
View this post on Instagram
Best of luck to all the kids going back to school and all the parents who can’t wait for the school year to be over already. 😂 > > > > > #dad #dads #dadlife #dadsofinstagram #dadstuff #funny #kids #lifewithkids #parenting101 #truth #parenting #parentingtips #parentinglife #parentingdoneright #fatherhood #notes #messagewithabottle #parentinghumor #firstdayofschool #backtoschool #thirdgrade #kindergarten
WHAT TO READ NEXT
- Best Parenting Websites & Blogs Every Mom And Dad Should Read
- 75 Best Life Quotes To Share With Your Kids
- Best Men’s Websites Every Dad Should Read
- Go To These Websites To Buy Kids Toys Now That Toys R Us Is Gone
- Dad Websites Every Man Should Read At Least Once A Week
- Single Parent Resources: The Best Websites For Solo Mothers & Fathers
Click for more funny parenting advice and follow me on FACEBOOK, TWITTER, INSTAGRAM or get occasional EMAILS about all my stuff.
0 comments on “Parenting Tip #380 – Keeping Notes”