In the notes this week, the kids make up words for bodily functions, the bank teller knows I’m taking change from my kids and vitamins are becoming the high point of my day.
Before you read this week’s notes maybe you should go check out some of the notes you missed.
- Parenting Tips #541-550
- Parenting Tips #551-560
- Parenting Tips #561-570
- And finally, my message on Mother’s Day that had a profound effect on some people.
***Instead of missing so many, stay up-to-date on everything I’m doing by subscribing to the website via EMAIL, or follow on FACEBOOK, TWITTER, INSTAGRAM and never miss anything I’m doing ever again.***
Now, the reason you’re here…
Parenting Tip #571
Parenting Tip #572
No shame in my game.
OK…maybe a little shame.
Parenting Tip #573
I know they’re up to something and it will involve spraying carpet cleaner.
Parenting Tip #574
“I can’t wait to take my vitamins. They’re sugar coated!” <–things I say to myself.
A follower asked if those supplements are to help men look more like Burt Reynolds. They’re not but I’d absolutely take vitamins to be more like Burt Reynolds.
Parenting Tip #575
I’m not saying that I’m neurotic and constantly worried about awful things happening but… I’m neurotic and constantly worried about awful things happening.
Parenting Tip #576
Parenting Tip #577
“Happy Prime Day!” – future us
Here’s something funny about this particular note – more than a few followers on Instagram DMed me saying “I pushed on the post a few times until I realized the play arrow is on the box and this isn’t a video.”
Parenting Tip #578
How many hours do you get a night?
Parenting Tip #579
In fairness, I’m buying these toys as an investment FOR THEIR FUTURE.
Parenting Tip #580
I’m way more productive without the kids around.
Next chore – solving world hunger! I should have it knocked out by dinner.
Stuff I Wrote That Doesn’t Fit On A Sticky Note
- I spoke with Dr. Michael Reichert, author of “How to Raise a Boy: The Power of Connection to Build Good Men”, and discussed the seven phrases all fathers need to say to their sons more often for Fatherly.
- I’m convinced everyone could read a book a week. Even if you think that’s a crazy notion. Here’s how it’s possible.
- Are you constantly craving sugar? Who isn’t!?! Here are four reasons why you can’t put down the doughnuts and how to kick the habit to the curb.
- Looking for a side job this summer? Check out some of the jobs with the biggest salary jumps over the last year.
How To Peel Sticky Notes Correctly – Because You’re Doing It Wrong